Building a business online involves being active on social media sites.
But these social media platforms can consume all your time if you are not careful. Personally I really don’t like all the “liking”, “sharing” and “posting”, but it is essential that you do.
If you really want to stand out in your online business, you have make use of a variety of marketing management tools.
So how can you profit from the social media available. you have to tap in and make use of the right social media marketing tools.
What are these social media marketing tools?
As the word says, tools that manage your social media.
You have the option to use these tools for a single account, but if you are very serious about your marketing strategies they can manage multiple accounts for you.
I will provide you here with a list of easy to use marketing management tools:
Did you know that 70% of the people trust recommendations from friends versus 10% trust advertising.
So, dominating the Social media in your niche is important.
1. Sprinklr: Social media marketing platform and consulting services for consumer & B2B marketers as well as agencies. Provides social media audience research, acquisition, content promotion and measurement tools.
2. Sprout Social: Affordable social media dashboard, monitoring, team workflow, influencer and contact management, performance metrics and daily or weekly email summaries. Supports Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp and Foursquare.
3. Hootsuite: A great tool that will publish and spread your content through out the week. It even shows you when your contacts are online the most so you can schedule ahead.
4. Sendible: Social media marketing platform that supports 30+ networks & services offering management of: accounts/profiles, messages & content, social contacts, content discovery, engagement, blog content & promotion, monitoring and analytics. Also offers a white label version for agencies.
5. Postling: Local business social media marketing platform to create content, stay organized and reach customers. Currently free for small business or personal use. Postling is your all-in-one inbox for all social activity about your business. Read and respond to comments left on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
6. Spredfast: The Spredfast Social Marketing Platform empowers brands to involve their audiences with relevant, engaging experiences to build meaningful relationships.
7. Awareness: Recognized for its powerful and easy-to-use cloud-based software, AwarenessHub delivers a game-changing and comprehensive system to centrally manage all social media activities, all from a single platform.
8. Objective Marketer: Offers social media marketing and analytics with integrated campaign management (Twitter, Blogs, Facebook, YouTube), multi-channel execution, engagement reports and user management.
9. WildFire Interactive: Platform for easy creation, implementation and management of branded interactive campaigns including: sweepstakes, contests and give-aways.
10. Janrain: Web based platform of tools including: Engage to make it easy for users to connect a site with their social networks, Federate to facilitate navigation across multiple web properties & partner sites with a single log-in (currently supports 16 networks), Capture to leverage user data for personalized experiences.
Maybe you worked with some of these social media marketing tools. Did I miss out on some?
Let me know what you’re experience is and of course, witch one did I left out that is working so well for you?