Step 4 How to promote your product.
Before we go deeper in this subject I just want to share this with you;
Only promote what you believe in!
- Get access first,
- Buy it or ask for a review copy
- Contact the vendors through contact pages or affiliate pages
Why? Know what you’re selling
Try to get results yourself
- That makes your reviews more believable and compelling
- They can be used for content
- They can be used for bonuses ( I come back on this later)
How to promote through your platform
There are many ways to promote your products. But we are just covering these:
- Banner ads
- Promotions to your list/social media
- Recommended page
- In-Content Referrals
Promote through banner ads:
They are the easiest way to promote, but the least effective method.
You can get the banners from the vendor’s affiliate page or you create your own. ( be careful with changing logo’s and copyrights, check with the vendor)
A great place to have a awesome banner created is fiverr.com (everything for $5)
If you are going to work with banner ads, make sure that they stand out
Promote through in-Content Referrals
This is where you briefly mention your product in the content, but not a full review
First I had know visitors to my website and now everything changed. I followed the 90 days plan of Empower Network (link) It was so easy and the results are there.
I’m excited to tell you that I have the sixpack I have always wanted and it was easier than I thought. I just did the super shake workout (affiliate link) for 2 hours a day and Tadaaaa!
A disclaimer is in place here!
Teach a skill or share an outcome, then recommend a product to assist with it.
Promote through reviews:
Pre-sell the product
If you have an audience that trust you, they will buy from you if you recommend it.
A few tips:
- Be honest, transparent and specific
- Cover the good and the bad
- Talk about who it’s right for and who it’s not
- Share your specific results, if possible
- If not, tie back to your own experience ( “This would have been great when I was learning…….”)
Use multiple format options like:
Text, video, audio, email
Promote through bonuses
- Bonusses add more value and protect the sale
- It is a great way to get prospects off the fence and start buying from you (especially if there is a time limit on the bonus)
- It makes your audience love you even more!
- Protect your commission (ask buyers to email their receipt to you to verify they bought through your link)
- Add even more value to the product, making your readers more likely to achieve there goals.
- Your step-by-step guide to using the product
- Tip sheets
- Interview with the vendor
- Add-ons like recipes and themes
- PDFs with useful information
- Or maybe the vendors provides bonuses
Promote through the recommended resource page
This is where you have a lot of short reviews in one place
If people see you as an authority, here they can see what you recommend
Promotions through your list
This is far out the most reliable and profitable method. Email still works.
- Highlight the benefits, not the features
- Personalize your recommendation
- Include your results and those of other buyers
You can combine your email campaign with reviews and bonuses
Choose your subject line carefully, you want people to open your mail.
In a other blog you can read more about 10 good headline blueprints,!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your email should contain plain text, that works fine. There is no need to make them fancy
Blogging is far out the best way to get peoples attention. But becareful with blogging, you have to be found. A viral blogging system is ideal to use.
Go here to learn more about the viral blogging system
Respect your audience, see them as real people! Treat them as you want to be treated